The AirTEK HIIT Air Bike uses smooth air resistance to provide an efficient workout. Its design and construction makes it one of the best air bikes. This Air Bike uses an innovative 25" Aero-Fan with steel fan blades and a single stage belt drive allows for a smooth, low-impact progression towards unlimited wind resistance. The aerodynamic steel fan blades act as a weighted flywheel that facilitates quick transitions from rest to sprint during High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT).
- This bike features a cockpit style display that is easy to use.
- Choose from 12 built-in training programs that were specially selected by professional fitness coaches and athletes.
- Monitor RPM, Speed, WATTS, Calories, Time, Distance and Heart Rate all at the same time.
- Conveniently store a water bottle, phone and other items for easy access during breaks or leisurely rides.
- Oversized foot pegs allows legs to rest during upper body isolation workouts.
- Unlimited Adaptive Resistance.
- Weighing in at 157 lbs the AirTEK HIIT Air Bike can accommodate up to 350lb users.
AirTek's Aero-Fan and single stage poly drive effectively compresses air resistance to ensure that the energy exerted is accurately displayed as actual and average WATTS. The AirTEK display is equipped with a built-in receiver that allows heart rate to be monitored.
HIIT Cockpit Display
Put your HIIT workout at your fingertips with the 7-inch LCD HIIT Cockpit Display. This display allows you to view everything you about your workout with just a glance at the display. The display will show you RPM, Speed, WATTS, Calories, Time, Distance, and Hearth Rate all at the same time. No more waiting for important workout information to scroll through to know how you're performing.
- Tachometer: Keep an eye on the intensity of your workout with the AirTEK RPM Tachometer. The faster you pedal the more power (WATTS) you generate. The AirTEK RPM Tachometer shows you actual and average RPM to keep your workout on track.
- Accurate WATTS: Airtek's Aero-Fan and single stage poly drive effectively compresses air resistance to ensure that the energy you exert is accurately represented and displayed as WATTS.
- Burn Calories: Set a calorie burn goal for your workout and track it on the display.
- Program Quick Keys: 4 targets - Time, Distance, Calories, HR 6 HIIT: 21/11, 11/21, 11/51, 61/91, 5 Mile, and Custom Interval.
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: The display has a built in HR receiver that allows for heart rate monitor to be worn during your workout.
- Accessory Storage: Store your water bottle, phone or items for easy access during your workout.
- 4-Way Seat: Adjust your bike's seat to maximize comfort during your workout.
- Direct Force Crank & Belt Drive: Air Tek's Direct Force 3 point reinforced crank and single stage poly belt drive instantaneously respond to changes in intensity ensuring the most efficient transfer of energy. No Waste, More Gain.
- Over Sized Foot Pegs: Allows you to rest your legs during upper body isolation workouts. 20 Sealed Bearings 3mm Steel Tubing
Better than Commercial Grade
The AirTEK HIIT Air Bike is built to be tough. The durable components use to build this air stationary bike include:
- An automotive belt drive.
- Double powder coated finish.
- 20 high performance sealed bearings.
- 3mm thick reinforced steel frame.
This design and construction as this air bike weighing in at 157 lbs and can accommodate a user up 350 lbs.
25" Steel Aero-Fan
The innovative Aero-Fan with steel fan blades and a single stage belt drive allows for a smooth, low-impact progression towards unlimited wind resistance. The aerodynamic steel fan blades act as a weighted flywheel that facilitates quick transitions from rest to sprint during High Intensity Interval Training. Whether at home or in the gym the AirTek Aero-Fan will keep you in command of your workout!